RDVV Time Table 2020: Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya has released the exam tie table for UG courses such as BA BSc BCom. RDVV time table can be downloaded from the official site or check below. The article contains detailed information on RDVV Time Table 2020 for BA B.Sc. B. Com course. The candidates can also check the information on Time Table download procedure, Admit Card download instructions, exam instructions and information related to results, revaluation and supplementary exams.
Notice: all the ongoing examination in the university has been postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic till further notice. So the candidates are advised to check for the latest updates frequently.
The candidates are advised frequently visit the page for the latest updates from the RDVV university.
RDVV Time Table 2020
|University||Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur (MP)|
|Exam type||Annual exam|
|Time Table Status||Postponed|
|Result||To be declared later|
RDVV has finally released the exam time table for annual exam 2020 for UG course such as BA BSc BCom and for other Ug Courses. The time table can be downloaded from the university website. The candidates are advised to carefully go through the details mentioned on the time table. The time table link for UG programme such as BA BSc BCom is available in the Examination section in the menu.
RDVV Exam schedule Download PDF
Details mentioned on the time table
- University Name
- Course name
- Exam Session
- Timing of the exam
- Exam duration
- Date of exam
- Subject name
RDVV University Exam Instructions
- The candidate has to carry his/her admit card to the exam centre.
- No entry will be allowed to the candidates not carrying the admit card.
- The candidate has to maintain the discipline in the exam hall.
- Candidate found doing any mischievous activity that may appear to the invigilator or any other exam official will be exempted from the exam.
- If any candidate found of using any un fair means in the exam will be expelled from the exam.
- The candidates have to reach the exam centre on time after which they will not be allowed to enter in the exam premises.
- Carrying of any cell phones or any other electronic gadget is strictly prohibited in the exam hall.
RDVV Time Table Download Procedure
Follow the steps to download the exam time table 2020 for UG courses, RDVV university
Step 1: Go to the official website of RDVV university at www.rdunijbpin.org .
Step 2: in the menu select examination tab and click on time table.
Step 3: Select the time table category as “UG”.
Step 4: List of UG time table will displayed on the screen. Click on the link for the course you wish to see the time table.
Step 5: time table will displayed on your screen. Save it.
Click here to download the Time Table for UG Exam 2020
RDVV Admit card
The admit card be downloaded from the MP online portal of RDVV university. Candidate has to log in to the website- www.rdvv.mponline.gov.in/portal/index.aspx. After logging into the website, the portal will be opened. Scroll down the page and look for the link for Download Admit card. Click on the apply button. Now a login portal will be opened. Candidates have to enter the Enrolment no., select the session and semester and also the status and finally, they have to click on the search button. Admit card will appear on the screen. Download it for exam reference.
The admit card can be downloaded successfully only if the candidate fulfils the given conditions:
- If the candidate has submitted the complete application with all the details correctly filled.
- If the candidate has completed all the other formalities in order to become eligible for the exam.
- If the candidate has paid the exam fee on time as mentioned under the exam guidelines.
RDVV Examination Rules
Only those candidates are allowed to give the university exam who follow the below mentioned rules:
- If the candidate has enrolled himself in the particular course in any department in the university.
- University released RDVV timetable for students online.
- If the candidate has gone through the regular course during the academic session,
- If the candidate satisfies the other exam formalities,
Attendance computation of the candidate
- All the attendance during the lectures and practical’s lab during the entire session will be counted.
- Attendance of lectures and practical session attended within a month just before the start of the exam will not be taken into consideration for exams.
- Those candidates participating in the NCC and NSS activities, their attendance will be considered fully for the time they were involved in the NCC and NSS activities.
- Those candidates participating in the university events will also be given attendance of the lectures which they have skipped.
- The total no lectures attended in academic session for the UG programme should not be less than 180.
- A relaxation of 15 % in the attendance to those candidates will be given who are suffering from illness or any other ailment.
The principal of the concerned institute will publish an attendance list in different categories to make students eligible for the exam.
If any student does not submit his/her stationary that he/she has issued from the college before the exam then he/she may be denied from exam.
Preparing for SSC CGL then check our collection of best SSC Book 2020.
RDVV University Exams Eligibility
- The candidate who has nit summited his/her examination form will not be admitted to give the university exam.
- The candidate has to submit his proof of earlier exam in which he/she appeared with the current exam form.
- The candidate has to pay the requisite fee for the exam.
- The candidate has to specify that he/she is appearing for regular or supplementary exam.
- The candidate cannot appear in more than one-degree exam or in multiple subjects.
- The candidate who has been suspended from the institute is also not eligible to appear in the exam till the time period of his suspension is not over.
FAQ related to RDVV time table provided below.
After the commencement of exams, the results will be declared soon. Candidates can check their result in the official university site.
Steps to check the result are as follows
- Log in to the official University website.
- Go to the Examination tab and click on results.
- A new page will open. Result link will be displayed on the screen. Click on it.
- Again, a new page will open. Enter the roll no and captcha and click on submit button.
- View and download the result.
After the results are declared, the candidates can apply for the revaluation process. The students have to apply within a week after the declaration of the results. The candidate has to attach the copy of the marks statement along with the application form for revaluation. The candidate has to pay a prescribed fee for the revaluation which will not be refundable in any case. The candidate can apply for the revaluation of multiple answer sheets. there will be no revaluation for the practical, sessional or other internal exams.
If the marks obtained in revaluation and marks obtained earlier differ by 10 % of the total marks in that subject then the average of marks obtained in revaluation and that given earlier will be considered.
The candidates who got failed in the regular annual exam can appear in the supplementary exams. The eligibility to appear in the exam is as follows:
- The candidate must not have failed in more than one subject.
- There should not be carry forward of marks of earlier exams in which the candidate appeared.
- The candidate who has failed in both theory and practical exam of that particular subject is also eligible.
Postponed due to COVID-19 Virus. RDVV new time table will be released after colleges reopen.
The exam is for the candidates of both the category .
The official site for downloading the admit card is www.rdvv.mponline.gov.in/portal/index.aspx.
If you have any question related to RDVV timetable 2020 course wise you can ask in comment below.